I love simplicity and I love convenience. If you ask me, one of the best inventions to date that fits both ‘simple and convenient’ is having an online booking system.
From my computer or phone, I can book everything from a house cleaning to a massage! I can even book these appointments outside of normal business hours because the Internet is always open. This is why it’s so imperative for a business or freelancer to have this feature on their website. You could literally have appointments being booked while you’re asleep!
If that doesn’t convince you to implement a booking system, then these reasons might:
- You reduce your workload. Think about it, if you have a booking system in place you no longer need to man the phone. You can focus on your craft and let the booking system do the rest. Now you’ll only receive appointments when you actually have availability, you’ll get all the information you need (and accurately) directly from the customer, and you’ll get a text or email letting you know about your new booking.
- When someone books their appointment they are likely inputting valuable information such as their email address, mailing address, and phone number. Hello! These are marketing tools.
- Let your booking system help you upsell. For example, if you are a residential cleaning company, you can add your regular package but also include options at the bottom for your customer to choose from.
- You can toss that old paper log that you would have to sift through to find what you’re looking for. With an online booking system, you and your customer can look at one screen and see everything you need.
- With a booking system you’ll be able to accept online payments! I’ve seen many companies also reduce cancellations when they implement a deposit to secure the appointment.
So there you have it! If you are a truly innovative company, you will have an online booking system that can assist in automating your processes.
Do you currently use an online booking system? If so, what system do you use?
Here’s A Few We Know About:
If you would like to discuss implementing an online booking system, schedule a consultation and we’ll go over some options with you.
Our goal is to help our clients flourish unapologetically. That’s it. We want to automate your processes as much as possible so you can save time and save money!