Terms and Conditions
Updated as of November 23, 2022
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) dictate all interactions with and transactions with Imperative Concierge Services LLC (“Imperative Concierge Services”), and all activity on its website at www.imperativeconcierge.com (the “Site”). It outlines what information is collected by Imperative Concierge Services from individuals who interact with the Site, and those who purchase an order through the Site, and how that information may be used.
If you do not agree with these Terms, you may not access the Site. Your continued use of the Site, placement of an order or other Services following the publication of an update to these Terms confirms your acceptance of the then updated Policy terms.
You may request your account closed at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. These Terms shall apply in respect of all information received, and transactions and orders placed, prior to actual termination.
- In these conditions: “Client” means the person, firm, company or organization for whom Imperative Concierge Services has agreed to provide the Services in accordance with these conditions; “Terms” means the then current terms and conditions for the provision of Services as made available on the Imperative Concierge Services Site;
- “Service” means any service to be provided by Imperative Concierge Services to or for the Client; “Site” means the Imperative Concierge Services website or websites at www.itsImperative Concierge Services.ca and related Imperative Concierge Services website pages; “Fee” means the fee payable by the Client to Imperative Concierge Services as set out in the Site or otherwise made available by Imperative Concierge Services.
- Imperative Concierge Services shall be entitled to change and amend the Terms from time to time on reasonable notice to Client without any liability to Client. All updates to the Terms shall be published to the Site.
- Imperative Concierge Services shall provide the Services to Client subject to these Terms and any other terms or conditions that may be agreed to in writing between Imperative Concierge Services and Client.
- Response time may vary depending on the nature of the Services requested.
- The service permits the Client to request from Imperative Concierge Services any information or suggestions in relation to any personal needs or desires of Client (including activities, goods and services). Imperative Concierge Services shall inform Client from time to time of the type and nature of requests with which Imperative Concierge Services is accustomed to or capable or dealing with. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Imperative Concierge Services reserves the right to decline to provide the services requested at its sole discretion, for any reason, including if, in the reasonable opinion of Imperative Concierge Services, the Services may be used by Client in relation to any immoral or unlawful purpose. Imperative Concierge Services shall not perform any services which are illegal or which may, in the reasonable estimation of Imperative Concierge Services, impact its brand or reputation in a negative manner.
- The information and Services provided by Imperative Concierge Services shall be based on the criteria provided by Client to Imperative Concierge Services, as may be modified or updated by Client.
- Imperative Concierge Services, shall use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to Client request and provide information and substantive reply in response to Client’s requests. If Imperative Concierge Services is unable to deal with any requests, it will inform Client as soon as reasonably possible.
- If Client is not satisfied with the Services provided by Imperative Concierge Services, Client must advise Imperative Concierge Services at the completion of the Service (or within 4 hours of the completion of the Service) and demonstrate to Imperative Concierge Services the reason that the Service is considered unsatisfactory. Imperative Concierge Services shall in all cases use best efforts to remedy any shortcomings in services to Client’s satisfaction. Imperative Concierge Services may, at its sole discretion, refund any Fees.
- Imperative Concierge Services shall be entitled to a fee in respect of all Services rendered (the “Fee”). All Fees applicable in respect of a request for Services or order shall be quoted in advance to Client, and Imperative Concierge Services shall not commence providing Services in respect of any given request or order until it has received written confirmation and acceptance of the Fee by Client.
- Fees for non-standard requests and Services shall be quoted to Client following the request for service by Client and may include late cancellation fees. Imperative Concierge Services will commence Services in relation to such requests once it has received written confirmation and acceptance of the Fee by Client.
- Imperative Concierge Services may require a minimum commitment for Services quoted on an hourly or fixed fee basis. All such Fees shall be quoted to Client, and are to be confirmed by Client, prior to the commencement of Services by Imperative Concierge Services.
- Client must submit accurate personal information and valid credit card details prior to the commencement of Services. As a security measure, Imperative Concierge Services reserves the right to require confirmation of identity prior to the use of credit card and at any time thereafter, even following the commencement of Services.
- Goods and services by third party suppliers shall be charged directly to Client credit card. Client is solely responsible for any delay or issues with processing of payments. Imperative Concierge Services shall not be liable for any resulting delay or inability to deliver the Services as quoted when such delay or impediment is a result of credit card processing issues.
- Imperative Concierge Services may, at its discretion and with the pre-authorization of Client, pay certain third party supplier invoices directly. In all such cases, Imperative Concierge Services shall apply a service fee as quoted to Client prior to commencement of Services.
- A cancellation fee may be applied for errand services that are cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment date and time.
Responsibility of the Client
- Client shall be responsible to maintain all personal information current and accurate and for confirming the order details for Services, including product specifics such as sizing, and delivery address. Imperative Concierge Services shall not be liable for loss or damage to goods delivered to an address as specified by Client.
- Client shall be responsible for all actions taken or performed under its username and account, including any charges incurred or processed to client’s credit card.
- The Site and the Services are made available to Client for the information, scheduling, and provisioning of Services only as authorized by the Terms. Client shall advise Imperative Concierge Services promptly of any lost or stolen passwords or other security breaches that may affect the security or integrity of the Site, or the protection of personal information and/or Imperative Concierge Services confidential information.
- Imperative Concierge Services shall use all reasonable efforts to provide the Services to a first-class level and to Client satisfaction.
- Where Imperative Concierge Services participates in the delivery or supply of third-party goods or services, Imperative Concierge Services does not give any representation, warranty, or guarantee as to the merchantability, quality, fitness for purpose, or otherwise of the goods or services. Client acknowledges and agrees that should it suffer any losses or damages in respect of goods purchased with the assistance of Imperative Concierge Services, Client shall be required to seek compensation directly from the third party supplier.
- Imperative Concierge Services shall not be liable to Client for any loss, damages, cost, expenses, or other claims for compensation arising from requests or information supplied by Client which is incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate or arising from their late arrival, non-arrival, or any fault of Client.
- Imperative Concierge Services shall not be liable or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in performing, or failure to perform, the Services where such delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of Imperative Concierge Services.
- These terms and conditions, together with any other order-specific terms and conditions agreed to in writing between Imperative Concierge Services and Client, constitute the entire Agreement between the parties, supersede any previous agreements or understandings, and may not be varied other than by written notice from Imperative Concierge Services. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under these Terms shall be in writing and addressed to the other party at its registered office or principal place of business or residential address (as the case may be).
- No failure or delay by Imperative Concierge Services in exercising any of its rights under the Agreement shall be deemed a waiver or that right, and no waiver by Imperative Concierge Services of any breach of the Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent or continuing breach of the same or other provision.
- If any provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible.
- These Terms, the Site, and all provisions of Services shall be dictated and accrued in accordance with the laws of the state of Michigan and the federal law of the United States as applicable.
Contact Imperative Concierge Services
Should you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact Imperative Concierge Services LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your email address on our website, you are joining the Imperative Concierge Services email distribution list. You can unsubscribe at any time, and we never share your information with any third parties.
By calling or texting this number 888-776-4985, Customers agree to receive text messages, If you no longer wish to receive text messages, you may opt-out at any time by replying “STOP”