Jessica understands what it’s like to be a busy professional. Meeting the demands of work, school, and family can sometimes be more overwhelming than people like to admit. The phrase, “I wish I could be two places at once” became a very common one for her.
It was then that she realized it was imperative that a solution was sought. People deserve a little more time to do the things that they like and a peace of mind knowing that someone else is handling it.
This is why Imperative Concierge Services, LLC was created.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Administration; Minor in Gerontology (Aging Studies)
- Master of Public Health; Public Health Informatics Minor
- Certified Six Sigma Lean Black Belt Professional
- Change Management Specialist
- Project Management – Lean Process Certified
- Certified Dubsado Specialist
If you’d like to learn more about Jessica and her professional background, please take a look at her LinkedIn Page.
Jessica’s professional experience in project management and process improvement gives Imperative Concierge Services a unique approach to virtual assistant services. Jessica believes in choosing the most efficient practices to ensure that processes run as smoothly as possible. Imperative wants hardworking people to maximize their time (and money), and the best way to achieve that is by removing non-value-added steps and redundancies, integrating automation, and putting the customer first.